Location & Arrival
Arriving by train
- Kiel can easily be reached by train.
- Rail passengers should take the bus No. 11 from bus platform D at Kiel Central Station as far as the "Kieler Straße" stop or the footpath over the Hörnbrücke (bridge) (900 m), past the museum harbour. The footpath is signposted.
- On request, we will gladly send you public transport tickets.
Arriving by car
- Drive from Lübeck/Plön on the B76 or B404, from Eckernförde on the B76 and from Hamburg on the B404 or A7 and A215.
- In Kiel, follow the signs "Ostufer" ("East Bank") and "Norwegenkai" ("Norwegian Quay").
- The hostel (Jugendherberge) is signposted in town.
Arriving by plane
- From Hamburg airport, take the S1 S-Bahn train line to Hamburg Hbf (main station).
- Continue by train to Kiel Hbf.
Car parking 15
Bus parking 2